Sales & Service Terms and Conditions
Last Update: July 16, 2021
TERMS OF SALES
Product Availability - All products offered for sale are subject to availability and Craig’s Cycles reserves the right to impose quantity limits on any order or reject all or any part of an order.
Pricing - Product pricing is subject to change at any time, but changes will not affect any order for products you have already placed.
- Only valid payment methods acceptable to us may be used to complete a purchase via Craig’s Cycles. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to use your designated payment method.
- If any of the products in your order are unavailable, we will only charge the applicable charges associated with the products that are available.
- Payment in full is required before product delivery or pickup.
- A deposit may be required prior to placing any custom bicycle or specialty product order as well as for repair service; Craig’s Cycles will confirm prior to placing the order or beginning repair service.
- Some custom product orders require additional shipping or duty charges; Craig’s Cycles will provide you an estimate of shipping and duty charges prior to placing the order.
- Craig’s Cycles reserves the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges, will provide notice of the changes applicable before you make your purchase.
- Any shipment delivery dates are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
- In the event of an error, we reserve the right to correct the error and revise your order accordingly (which includes charging the correct price), or to cancel the order and issue a refund.
Customer Assembly and Installation - Bicycle parts, components, or accessories that you purchase from Craig’s Cycles may require assembly or installation prior to use. Should you opt to assemble or install yourself, you agree to release Craig’s Cycles from responsibility, liability, claims, demands, or damages of every kind, known and unknown, arising out of, or related to your or any other third party’s assembly and subsequent use of the product.
- We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item unopened & unused (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE BICYCLES, RACKS OR OTHER EQUIPMENT) and we'll replace it or give you a refund.
- All bicycle sales are final.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Refunds will not be given for items returned to us that are unwanted, ordered incorrectly by the customer or that appear used.
TERMS OF REPAIR & MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- After initial consultation and service cost estimate, the customer will provide documented approval before Craig’s Cycles begins any repair or service work.
- Authorized repair/service work will be completed according to agreed terms and will be carried out with the necessary supplies, tools, and materials.
- Craig’s Cycles is not responsible for loss or damage to bicycles or articles left in/on bicycles in case of property fire, theft, or any other cause beyond our control, or for any delays caused by unavailability of parts or supplier/transporter shipment delays.
- Bicycle parts, components, or accessories that you purchase from Craig’s Cycles may require assembly or installation prior to use. Should you opt to assemble or install yourself, you agree to release Craig’s Cycles from responsibility, liability, claims, demands, or damages of every kind, known and unknown, arising out of, or related to your or any other third party’s assembly and subsequent use of the product.
SERVICE & PRODUCT PICK-UP/DELIVERY
- In-workshop pick-up is available for retail product sales and bicycles repair/services; Craig’s Cycles will contact you via phone, text message, or email to advise when your retail product or bicycle is ready for pick-up.
- Delivery for new bicycles or bicycles completing repair/service is available on a case-by-case basis; Craig’s Cycles will advise you in advance and when we expect to deliver to your requested location.
- For new retail products, please contact Craig’s Cycles in advance to confirm if the product is available before visiting the workshop.
- Delivery for retail product purchases is available on a weekly basis; After placing your online purchase, Craig’s Cycles will advise of next available delivery date; upon delivery, but preferably in advance, you must provide payment in-full via a receipt of online purchase (EFT) or cash-on-delivery (COD) to receive your products.
- Delivery for retail products is free and will take place within the West Bay, George Town, Savannah region at an agreed public location such as a shopping center, business, or residential complex (outdoors); these include, but aren’t limited to, Governor’s Square, Camana Bay, West Shore Plaza, Bayshore Plaza, Grand Harbour, or Countryside Shopping Village; delivery to areas outside this region will incur a delivery charge of CI$10 for a minimum order of CI$25.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable. If this should occur, Craig’s Cycles will only require payment for merchandise that is available at any given time and shipped from suppliers.
PRICES ACCURACY AND FLUCTUATIONS
Our website is intended to inform customers. Craig’s Cycles makes every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalogues and with the other information provided here on this website. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect, we regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling, texting, or emailing us. Thank you!
CHANGES TO TERMS
Craig’s Cycles reserves the right to periodically change these Terms. At such time, the Terms will be amended and will be effective immediately.
CONTACT CRAIG'S CYCLES
If you have any questions related to online ordering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-345-938-7827.